Mar 24, 2008

Update

So I was a bit nervous about starting school again, but I am slowly getting over it.

I had a huge presentation last Wednesday and it was nerve racking and anxiety kicked in but I did pretty well. What all this means is that I did good and the hardest part for now is over so I went straight to my craft room on Friday and I got to work.

Now that brings me happiness.

I will try to post pictures tommorow!!

I have a lot of new projects in my head, a brithday book~ start sending cards out to my whole family who would not even expect it.

Also a couple of mini albums!! Some realy card making, now that I expect school to be a little easier I will be much more involved in crafting.

Thanks for reading my not so interesting life.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Yay Girlfriend! See you can do it! And you got the hardest part over with! I am so proud of you! Can't wait to see your pics!

Unknown said...

Good for you for going back to school! You can do it...I'm rooting for you!!

Hugs,

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Great blog, I love your layouts and wanted to say Congrats on going back to school!

Silly Skittles said...

Good for you for getting back in the swing of everything. No matter when or what, I will always have freak-outs before presentations. Whenever I start, my voice is always so shaky! LOL...

okieladybug or okie_ladybug said...

OHH don't even want to think about going back to school!! LOL Hopefully all my learnin is done! It is great that you decided to go back!!

Kopperhead said...

Best of luck on your school endeavor. Leave a little time for those cute layouts---SHOW US MORE!!