Dec 2, 2010

News!!

I am so excited to announce that I will  be joining Studio Aloha Designs design team. Lori has been gracious enough to invite me to the very talented group of people and I am thrilled to be joining them.  Please visit the store and look at all the wonderful designs that they have. I am sure that you will also find great inspiration.

Next on the News for Today!

I got my very First Blog Award! I am so thankful for it.  Debbie from Debbie Scrappin Corner saw my blog and awarded me this. What an Honor!

Anyways, I  must share 8 things about myself so here we go!
  1. I dream about being published (in a scrapbooking magazine).
  2. I current design for Frosted Designs.
  3. I am a paper hoarder.
  4. I am in love with my Cricut and I have over 100 cartridges.
  5. I bought an Imagine and now have 7 cartridges and have only used it once
  6. I am a tool fanatic
  7. My favorite brands of paper include My Minds Eye, BoBunny, Crate Paper, October Afternoon, Fancy Pants, Cosmo Cricket, Yellow Bicycle.
  8. I want to join a monthly club but haven't had the guts to choose just one.
Last but not least please join me on December 3rd (tomorrow) for an incredible blog hop! It will feature many great designers and a great array of talent. Come back and check that out and be ready to win lots of yummy blog candy during the hop.

4 comments:

ruth said...

Congrats on the new Design Team! :)

I'll have to ask what your top 5 Cricut cartridges are. I just picked one up on Black Friday! :)

See you tomorrow on the hop.

Kim said...

Love your page! So much fun doing the blog hop:) I look forward to following your page!

Bev said...

I have become a frosted design follower and entered all the challenges. happy day!

Pankti said...

Great page... I am already a follower of a blog.