Aug 18, 2012

Nature/ My Garden Boy

Hello:
Last night I worked on a Lo for the Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge. The challenge was Back to Nature. I was so inspired by it that I made two LO.
The first one I titled Nature. The title was cut with Paper Lace from Cricut, I welded the letters together with CCR. The tree is a cut from Just a Note, and the Sun is a mixture of April Showers and a circle. I used the paper from Echo Park the great outdoors. Love camping paper. Here is first LO.


 The second LO was done with Crate paper baby boy collection. I love how versatile the paper is. The title is chipboard and stickers. This is a picture of my baby boy Elijah helping outside in our garden.


Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Thank you for playing in Paradise this week. Love your big tree photos and LO.

Jessi Fogan said...

So glad to see you were really inspired! I love those gorgeous eyes on your little man - and that fabulous sun. Thanks for playing in Paradise with us :)

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous LO, love all the details. Thank you for Playing in Paradise this week.