Oct 8, 2012

Halloween 3 page LO

Hello:
Hope you all had a great weekend. I wanted to scarp about my Halloween 2010. I had printed so many pictures and had amazing paper from Authentique Enchanted collection that I made a 3 page LO. 11 pictures all together, It was so much fun! I used a variety of cuts from both my cricut and cameo.
The mummy is the free cut from Silhouette this week. The colander is from mini monsters cricut cartridge. This Lo also has a witch cut from a super site that has free cuts. I forgot the site but if you see this as your witch please let me know so I can give you credit.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the page map sketch that I used for the double page.
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Omgsh, I love these pages! That witch is spectacular! And the mummy? Well, all these cute cuts come together to make some awesome layouts. Your details are awesome too. It's the little things like the brads through the hinges that make this a 'cut' above the rest. Fabulous interpretation of the PageMap! ;)

Really enjoyed my visit this morning. You're sharing lots of great layouts and tons of ideas! Thanks for the hospitality! {{waving}}