Dec 16, 2012

Archery Fun

Hello happy Sunday!
Today I want to share a LO I did of my boy while doing some archery. He did it while in a scout camp and he had such a good time. I used a sketch from Stuck on U Sketches. I also incorporated two other challenges, office supply (staples) and Using Red, but I can't remember the site that made the challenge.
I used Carta Bella paper and if I may say they are quickly becoming my favorite company. There paper is thick and just fun to touch.



Challenges:
Sketch- Stuck on U Sketches:


Use your Stuff: #64
office supply: I used staples

Recipe:
Carta Bella: Animal Junction
Cameo: Cute Sun, Archery
Cricut: Create a Critter-Clouds, Jasmine-Corners
Twine

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome layout! I love the hanging clouds and sun and the bullseye. Thanks for taking the challenge with us on the Use Your Stuff blog :)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh, I love seeing a page with the sun during these winter months! Great inspiration! Thanks for playing with us at Stuck on U Sketches. Hope to see you back!

Shona said...

this is awesome, love the die cuts. Thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

Carole Wright said...

Hi - Fun Indeed, great layout thank you for joining us at SOUS. Have a great day.

Patries said...

This is so vibrant and active, love the LO!!! Very SOUS!!!

Unknown said...

Loving this colourful page Esther, and the die cut sun and clouds are too perfect. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

Fern said...

Super Cute Layout!!! Love how you used the clouds and the sun!! Very creative!! Thanks for joining us over at SOUS!!! Hugs!!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

What a fun layout! Looks like your son is having a blast! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!